Dakota
Originally uploaded by marta1137.
We've discovered that we're pretty picky about what we're looking for in a house, but our realtor says that is good. There's just a lot of weird houses out there. We were feeling really stressed this weekend, I don't think I've been more stressed over anything else in my life. We put in 3 offers on houses last week, two are back up offers and one is for a house we really, really, really love, but the seller wants more than we want to offer. So we were worried about our finances and our budget, how are we going to live once we get the house... those sort of things. Our realtor sent us Cold Stone gift cards to help releive our stress. We read some verses in the Bible and the one that always speaks to me is "therefore I tell you , do not worry about your life, what you will eat or drink; or about your body, what you will wear. Is not life more imortant than food, and the body more important than clothes?" (Matt. 6:25)
I submitted the website design I did for Rock Springs to istock photo (a stock photography site for amateur photograpehrs where you can buy cheap stock photos) Check it out
2 comments:
What house is in the "We sold our house" story?
The house in the picture is one of the houses we put a offer on but they wanted too much so we didn't get it.
Thanks for the encouragement, Becky. We appreciate it alot.
Post a Comment