Monday, May 30

Yeah Second Trimester!!!


Sharon at 3 months
Originally uploaded by marta1137.

Yes, the belly is starting to show and jeans are starting to pop. I'm still eating pretty normal, definitely trying to get more fruits and vegetables than normal. However, there are more idulgances than normal with extra carbs. Jake thinks I have a craving for mac n cheese cause I've had it twice now and I never ate it before. I think it's just getting away with eating things I couldn't before.
Dakota has literally taken us to our wits end. She's almost completely chewed up the two palm trees in the back along with the two trees by the window, not to mention digging up drain pipes and killing the grass with her pee. So, we've decided to take drastic measures. We are going to build a gate on the side of the house and put her there while we are at work during the day. She actually does very good when confined and is much more behaved when we get home. Plus, we'll get our yard back and be able to make it look nice.
We saw Star Wars and Longest Yard this weekend. Let's just say we were more impressed with Longest Yard than Star Wars. The Longest Yard was hilarious! Star Wars... well...there were some very beautiful scenes and great graphics, but the acting and the writing could have been better. Just our opinions.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

YAY! Cute! :-)

A and T said...

Mazel Tov Sharon and Jacob! I'm so ecstatic for you both. What a blessing that all your hard work has paid off :) Also, congrats on the new house. Everything seems to be falling into place for you. I'll be checking your blog and website often to see what I'm in for since I'm only two weeks behind you. I'm due Dec. 13. Not sure if we'll see what IT is prior to delivery. I'll keep you guys posted. ~Love, Karlovy