I've been tagged by Carolyn, my answers are way boring cause I don't READ
*One book that changed your life: I don't think books have that big of an effect on me
*One book that you've read more than once: Animals to Count, My Goldfish Wish and Firefighters to the Rescue
*One book that you'd want on a desert island: The Bible
*One book that made you laugh:
*One book that made you cry: Old yeller and Where the Red fern grows, even though I was in like 4th grade at the time.
*One book that you wish had been written: How to live in Southern California on one income!
*One book you couldn't put down: What to Expect when Expecting (lots of good info)
*One book you are currently reading: The Bible
*One book you've been meaning to read: All my web books: HTML, Dreamweaver, CSS, Flash, Photoshop Magazines
*5 Things In My Purse: Sunglasses, wallet, keys, business cards, baby spoon (leftover from eating out)
*5 Things in my closet: prepregnancy clothes, maternity clothes, clothes I fit into now, Jake's golf clothes and luggage
*5 Things in my vehicle: Carseat, Diaper Bag, Shopping Cart cover, toys and most importantly the ipod
*5 Things in my freezer: Vegetables, Fruit, Teething Ring, Waffles and icepacks
Next Up: I tag David, Rebecca and Sean
No comments:
Post a Comment