
We really like Little miss Sunshine. Funny and unique. We noticed that it was rated R, probably for the sexual references and very profane language of one of the characters. But, aside from that, very enjoyable movie.

On the other hand, Crank, which stars the very cool actor Jason Statham from the Transporter, was unfortunately very obsene with language, killing, nudity and sexual scenes. We, unknowingly, watched the unrated version of the movie. I can handle the language to a degree and the killing to a degree, but not nudity and graphic sexual scenes. That kind of imagery does a number on your head. One thing we did like was the movie was done very well as far as cinematography, very artistic and different. So, we learned our lesson after this movie, to be more cautious when putting rated R movies on our list to watch. We shouldn't watch any rated R films really, most of them are more bad than good anyway.
1 comment:
Nichole and I started Crank (the rated version) because I thought it any movie that looks like they made it just to do a bunch of cool stunts is cool with me. We turned it off after 10 minutes because ever sentence had more swearing that most movies I watch. Shame too because some of the stunts were pretty cool
Post a Comment