Tuesday, April 24

The Big 3–0!!!

Unfortunately the big day that you dread through all of your twenties finally came for me. I am officially 30. Fortunately, Jake made it so much fun by not only throwing a surprise party with all my friends but throwing a second surprise party with my family the next day. The first surprise was at Pat and Oscars and I thought we were just meeting our friends for dinner, when I was surprised by like 30 people. Good food, good friends, good times. The second surprise was at El Torrito where I was expecting my brother and sister-in-law but saw my mom, sister, other brother and sister-in-law and Jake's parents. Lots of cake, ice cream cake and cheese cake. And my little brother Sean made me a special video capturing the 30 years of me which I will post soon. Good stuff. Love you all and thanks for making my big day so special.

4 comments:

Carolyn said...

That's awesome, Sharon! Wish we could have been there. Happy belated birthday!

By the way, are you making some changes to Isaac's webpage? I just discovered it's blank. I need my fix of cute Isaac pictures!

Anonymous said...

Isaacs site looks fine to me, just still Easter. Glad I could make it for that. made me think of the time when you went away for college and it was your first birthday away from family/home and I flew (my first time on a plane) down with Jakes dad to see you, and spend time with you. It holds a special place in my heart.

David said...

You're 30??????

David said...

You're 30????