Wednesday, April 4

Hotel Rwanda

I know we're slow in seeing this film too, that's the beauty of Netflix. This was a great film, even though it made feel just terrible and so ashamed to be an American. I can see why other countries hate Americans, because all we think about is ourselves and who can benefit us. We could have taken those guys out in 2 days, all they had were machette's and they were able to kill almost one million people. Unbelievable! And this wasn't that long ago. Just aweful. Just shows, we can't rely on our government to do all the work. We as people and Christians need to take action when we see a need.

1 comment:

Mary-Frances Kenney said...

Yeah, that movie was hard to swallow. Patrick and I saw it while it was in theaters for a class of mine. Very good film, but not one I would want to watch again.