BEFORE! (My initial design based off the first initial text)
AFTER it's gone through management. Notice 3 bursts, 2 of which are exactly the same in case you didn't see the other one. More products, and a dulled background. Love it.
I find it interesting, the strugle through art and advertizing. I guess if one says it should be art then people just glance at art and don't read into it, other wise it is a blank sheet with type. If it looks like information that is fun to read then you have a match.
In my (very) unprofessional opinion, the final looks boring, compared to the initial design. The original had more "movement" (if that's what you artsy types call it).
4 comments:
love it, love it? or sarcasm....
Extreme Sarcasm. Although, as pointed out, I do agree with the red bar to brand the company.
I find it interesting, the strugle through art and advertizing. I guess if one says it should be art then people just glance at art and don't read into it, other wise it is a blank sheet with type. If it looks like information that is fun to read then you have a match.
In my (very) unprofessional opinion, the final looks boring, compared to the initial design. The original had more "movement" (if that's what you artsy types call it).
Post a Comment