So we went camping for one whole night in Poway which is only an hour away from us. Very pretty and quiet campground, they had a huge playground for kids, hiking trails and even a pond with a gazebo incase you want to get married there. Isaac had a blast playing in the dirt, climbing rocks, stacking rocks, and helpling dad with the fire wood. Except there were these little flies EVERYWHERE and I think one buzzed in Isaac's ear and from then on he was paranoid of the flies and would have panic attacks everytime they got near, which was all the time. Then when we brought food out the sand bees came around so we had to eat our food in the tent. In all our preperation for packing we forgot a few essentials like pillows!! But, hey, it's camping right?
Oh, and I saw a black tarantula in the women's bathroom crawl across the floor while I was in there. I didn' know it was a tarantula until the ranger caught it and told me. I've never seen a spider that big in the wild. Then the ranger showed us a scorpian he caught in the other bathrooms. Good times. You can check out more camping pics here
1 comment:
Love the pictures. We found a humongous dead roach just outside of our garage door the other week; it gave me the absolute creeps. You did better than me because if I saw a huge spider like that I would have packed everything up immediately or slept in the car (when it comes to big bugs I'm a complete wimp).
What's going on with the house and your future castle to be?
How's the "potpie" doing?
Always remember we love you!
-mf & patrick
Post a Comment