Thursday, December 13

31 weeks

Another last time vs. this time. I can't believe I still have 9 more weeks to keep growing. Things are definitely harder with this one than with Isaac. Isaac was a breeze. Bending and sitting are a huge task. I haven't been able to take any naps really this time around but I'm feeling the need to lately. Getting up off the floor takes me a while. At least I am more active this time around, chasing a 2-year old.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I agree, having 13 weeks left myself, bending over is starting to become more taxing. I am doing pretty good though, I feel normal except when I want to do things I can't, It is like I forget. Naps? wah? I want them, no time. You look great.

Sean and Sarah said...

Sharons pregnant?!

A and T said...

You look so great! Pregnancy looks good on you :-) Only 1.5 months to go...Enjoy this time.