

Hmmmm.... I don't know..... you think she'll be bigger than Isaac? They definitely don't make shirts long enough to last through the end of your pregnancy. I had my 36 week appointment this morning. Everything looks good, heart beat is normal and she is head down. I will be having appointments every week now from here on out. We can deliver at Palomar as soon as I turn 37 weeks.
5 comments:
that's my shirt! he he he, man I hope you don't have a draft. we'll see how it fits me in 4 weeks.
Looks like Isaac gets a good view of the underside of your tummy all day long....
I just looked at your countdown--only 23 days to go!! That's amazing! Hang in there, mommy. The good news is that big babies usually sleep through the night earlier! ;)
Sean & Sarah already said what I was going to say, so... hi.
-mf
Reece:
not reece witherspoon.
not reece from malcom in the middle.
She is just Reece (as in Reeces peanut butter cups). :)
She will be daddy's little peanut butter cup...ahhh how cute.
Post a Comment