We made it home finally today from the hospital. Reece is doing so well, she passed all her tests and is healthy. Thank you for all who were praying for me while I was in the O.R. That was a little scary for all of us. For those who want details I'll explain the whole ordeal. We were excited to get Reece out of her hospital garb and into some of her cutie outfits. So here's the first of I'm sure many to come.

Isaac has been so great so far. He has been real sweet to Reece and so far she hasn't interrupted his daily routine so he's cool with her. He watched her in the car ride home and let us know when she was sleeping.
7 comments:
Aw, she's beautiful!!! She looks so big already--good job, Mommy! Did you end up with a C-section? I'm wondering about the O.R. story...
Absolutely beautiful! Congrats!
glad you are home, she looks so much like Isaac. I just know he'll be a great big brother, they are the best.
Absoutly precious....I am glad all is well. I love you all and will keep you all in my prayers. Bec <><
I'm so happy for you guys and am glad to hear all is well. I have NO IDEA what happened in the hospital so PLEASE WRITE.
Blessings to you all,
Karlovy
Congrats! We're so glad you're all doing well. Sorry to hear the delivery was a bit rough. We look forward to meeting Reece soon.
Deep sigh....she's beautiful. I can't wait to see her. I love you guys, congrats!
-mf kenney
Post a Comment