Wow, time sure flies fast after the baby is born. Reece is one month old and such a cutie. She is starting to smile, although we're not sure what initiates it. She is doing much better with eating and hopefully gaining some weight. She has some baby acne around her face and neck still. She is only sleeping 3 hours at a time at night and sometimes takes an hour for us to put her back to sleep. So, Jake and I are feeling very tired these days. We bought a double stroller today. It's a lightweight one, so we'll see how I manage out on my own with the two of them.


I am still taking iron every day for my anemia. I am very tired if I don't take them or eat enough food during the day. Isaac is doing very well with Reece. He seems to like her, although he doesn't pay too much attention to her. Only if she is on the floor near him he will lean over and give her nosies.
4 comments:
I can't believe it's been a whole month already! Wow, time really is flying by...
She is so adorable! And Isaac is handsome as always. :)
snuggly, snuggly, hope you get to feeling better, Oh my the way, grandma doesn't like my white shirt, says I should cover up more, doesn't think I should be "out there for the world to see" No fair that I am so close that I get scrutinized for how I look.
The pics are so cute!! I am glad all is going well and will continue to keep you four in my prayers. Thanks for all the updates. Bec <><
Post a Comment