It's so weird that we have 2 kids now. It brings a whole new dynamic to our family. Reece is doing well. She definitely lets us know when she is hungry, and is pretty content to just look around when she is full. She is still keeping us up at night. Sometimes she'll go 4 hours without waking up and sometimes she won't sleep more than two in a row (like last night..ugh). Isaac continues to be a trooper. He likes to get her diaper when it's changing time and he still likes to touch her face and feet and give her kisses and nosies. The challenge is to still get out and let Isaac do activities that he likes while taking care of Reece. We're working on it.
"Hello ladies!"
3 comments:
In those last few pictures, I think Isaac looks like Mommy and Reece looks like Daddy. Have you noticed that, or is it just me? :)
Yea! new photos. Man I wish I could be there to visit and hug/hold them. But I shouldn't be travailing this late. Hopefully either you can come up or we'll have to wait until David's ordination.
Your challenge of getting out with BOTH of them remains my challenge as well. Still haven't mastered it but since it was winter I didn't worry too much about it. We'll see how it goes now that the weather is getting nice :-) Reece's coloring is so different from Isaac. Was he that dark at her age? They are both so darn beautiful. Keep making babies. Your gene combo is flawless!
Post a Comment