Isaac came down with a terrible flu of 102 and a sore throat a week ago. We went to the doctor last Tuesday and he didn't see an ear infection and just gave him some meds for the sore throat. His flu continued and he continued to feel aweful (he wouldn't eat and was drooling because he didn't want to swallow). Finally we went to see the doctor again and they saw the ear infection and were able to give him some antibiotics. Thankfully he feels so much better now. We're so glad our little boy is back. He was so miserable it was like a whole different child. Reece seems to be doing ok. She has a stuffy nose, and perhaps a sore throat but no fever.
In other news, I had my postpartum checkup today. I lost 30 lbs. (WOO HOO!). Actually, that just means I gained a whole lot while I was pregnant, I still have more to go to get back to pre-pregnancy weight. I still need to get my blood count to see if I still need to take iron supplements. Other than that, I am pretty much back to normal. Yeah.
2 comments:
YAY for you! And sorry to hear about Isaac's ear infections. We've had our share and I know how horrible they are. Love to you all!
glad to see the family doing better
Post a Comment