
Reece is 3 months old already. I'm actually quite glad we've reached this point, the first few months were extremely rough. She is eating well and has thinned out a little the past couple of weeks. She is able to play with dangling toys over her head, she also talks to them at the same time. I thought initially she'd be quiet next to her talky brother, but she is quite vocal sometimes. She loves to watch Isaac play and smiles at him alot. She's definitely more interested in him than he is of her. It's understandable, however, since he has such cool toys to play with. He has a few cars from the CARS movie and ofcourse all his Thomas trains and railroad track. He plays with them everyday. Reece can sit up really well, not unsupported ofcourse. She is smiling so much, it's really easy to get her to smile. I don't remember Isaac smiling as much. I think it's a girl thing. And she has been laughing a little more, it's really cute.
6 comments:
Okay, either I'm desperate for another redhead in the family or she really does have red hair. Which is it?!
she does have red highlights. I had some red in my hair growing up. She also has cradle cap which I think makes her look more red.
Love the new design for your blog! :)
What a cutie!! <3 the smile!! Bec <><
Reece is so adorable! Re: PT... I didn't think Moriyah was ready either and after the first couple days I was convinced she wasn't and then it all turned around on day 4 and it was done by week's end. You have to be ready to be consistent though and not give in to the tantrums that may come.
In answer to your question... Katif is wearing a prefold with a Bumkins wrap. I got the wrap on the Bumkins site I think.
How are you feeling?
Everyone is telling me "rough" ends at 6 weeks and now I hear 3 months? When does this mommy thing get easy? He he he
Annika smiled for the first time (at Steve of course). Geez after all of the milk I give her. I've gotten a few too since then, but he was first!
Reece sure is a cutie!
Post a Comment