
Isaac officially had his birthday yesterday. Since we celebrated it over a month ago, we didn't do anything but make cupcakes and go to lunch with his best bud, Jeremiah. I know it's just me but, he seems to be becoming such a big boy all of the sudden. Maybe that's why I keep hearing "they grow up so fast."
Isaac and Reece both had their dr. appointment yesterday. Isaac had his blood pressure taken for the first time, he wasn't thrilled about that. He also was not thrilled about having to undress and wear a smock, he kept saying "I don't like it, I don't like it." He did the best he could with the NP, but his favorite part was the new book they gave him, which was all about going to the Dentist:). He measured in the 75th percentile for height and 50th percentile for weight. Height= 3' 2.75" Weight= 30 lbs. 8 oz. The NP said he was very advanced in his verbal skills.
No shots for Reece except the flu shot. We have never gotten the flu shots for the kids before. She did really well this time. Reece also loved her new book. Reece measured in the 50th percentile for both height and weight, she's average all around. Here's her details: height= 28" weight= 19 lbs
No comments:
Post a Comment