Wednesday, May 27

15 months







We had a great trip to Sacramento. The kids got to play in the water, jump on trampolines, visited Fairytale town (my first time), the park and ofcourse we could not go without seeing the Train Museum. We got to see all our family including my grandma who was in town from Eureka the same week.

Reece turned 15 months this month. Her latest thing is the toothbrush. She wanted to brush her teeth like Isaac so we had to get her own brush. Now she walks around the house brushing her teeth. She still eats a ton, in fact I feel like I am constantly giving her food. She must burn calories like crazy in that little body.

We spent Memorial Day with the socal fam. We BBQ'd some grubbin food and went to a park to play. The kids decided the swings were all they wanted to do. Check out the video to see them in action.

We may be moving in the next 3 weeks, I'll try to keep you posted as much as I can.

2 comments:

Sean and Sarah said...

Sean told me about the move, and it sounds like a really good idea. I hope that works out for you. On a different topic, I can't believe how grown-up Declan looks in these pictures!

Mary-Frances Kenney said...

moving?