So, for those of you who do not live in San Diego, Sea Life is the new aquarium at Legoland. I'm sure I've mentioned it before, but I wanted to post some of Isaac's art that he has been drawing lately. He tells me everyday "I love Sea Life everyday." So, I asked Isaac, "Would you like to work at Sea Life someday?" He replies "Yes, I will be in the TV and I will say 'Hello, welcome to Sea Life. My name is Isaac." We totally started laughing at that point.
This is what the kids look like on the phone to grandma and grandpa before bedtime. Reece has the phone talking down pretty good. She pretty much just starts naming everything she sees and everything we did that day.
2 comments:
Roshni says, "that is Isaac an Reece, one, two, three hats, its cold outside."
Sean and I have been telling everyone the "Sea Life" story. That's hilarious. We were just going through pictures from a couple of years ago, and Reece's face is almost exactly the same!
Post a Comment