In case you haven't heard the news from Isaac yet, we're expecting baby number 3 due March 10, 2011. I'm 12 weeks now, so I'm feeling better about announcing it to the world. We got this picture at our first appointment only at 7 weeks old, which is why it looks like a bean. I have another appointment this next week, I'm hoping they take another picture, but they probably won't. We'll take Isaac and Reece with us this time so they can hear the baby's heartbeat. I've been feeling much better the past couple of weeks. I mostly had stomach grossness feelings for a while. And being that this is my third baby, my stomach popped out immediately. Oh flat tummy, how I miss you. I've still been doing my P90X 5 days a week. We'll see how long I can keep it up.
Isaac is super excited about the new baby. At least, he really likes telling everyone I have a baby inside my tummy. We've been calling it the baby banana, Reece and Isaac both like to give hugs and kisses to my belly already. Lately, I've been explaining to them that not everyone with a big tummy has a baby in their tummy. Something that has come up a few times, yikes.
3 comments:
that is awesome!, glad to hear you are feeling betterta
Lol I never would have thought to explain that before it came up in the outside world. Awesome.
Congrats again, Martas!
Sharon, do you remember my friend Cheri? You both had boys and then girls at almost the same time. She is pregnant with baby #3 right now, due in just a couple of weeks. She's having another boy...maybe that means you will, too?? :)
Post a Comment