Friday, January 21

33 yrs. old, 33 weeks with our 3rd kid due the 3rd month


7 more weeks till baby #3 and we are getting very anxious to meet the little bugger. Isaac asked me the other day "Is it really going to happen?" Seems like we've been waiting a long time. I've gained about the same weight this time as I did with Reece and I seem to be about the same belly size. Things are getting very difficult and uncomfortable with the growing belly. My hips go out while I sleep, so when I stand up I have to shift them back together. Good times. Bending over and reaching for shoes is also quite a task. My belly hits the counter so I have to do dishes sideways or get up on my tip toes. Still going to the bathroom every hour.

This baby sure likes to move, we are quite entertained by all the movement going on in my belly. Even the doctor was surprised to see so much movement. "Lord, please let this baby sleep at some point!"

The kids are still super excited and love the baby already. Sometimes when Reece or Isaac sit on my lap the baby will kick and they can feel it against their backs. Isaac loves to hug my belly and pat it all the time. We got the baby a blanky to match the other kids. Pretty soon we'll have to bust out the old baby clothes and other gear.

All we need to purchase is a changing table and a bigger car. We're looking for a minivan. There's not a whole lot of options in our price range. It's getting kind of disappointing. Keep an eye out for us if you see any good deals.

2 comments:

Becca said...

Yay for baby #3!! Have you guys tried craigslist or the PennySaver for a minivan? There has to be one out there for y'all! Remember God will provide...He ALWAYS does! :) ~Becca~

Dernhelm said...

I was always told put a plate on your tummy and watch it move. My kids never moved around that much. John says state auction for cars, much cheaper. e-mail me your price range maybe John's dad (who goes all the time) can keep an eye out for one.