Wednesday, March 2

39 weeks

We're on the count down, one more week. That is, if the baby decides to come on it's due date. I had my dr. appt. yesterday and so far I'm not dialated at all. I was 2 cm with Reece by this point. I don't feel like I'm as big as I was with Reece this round, especially looking back at photos. So, hopefully that means this one will be easier to push out. Make your gender guess at the right or leave a comment on your estimated date and weight.

Things have been coming together nicely that have been on our to-do list. We got our van a few weeks ago. I love it, except for the electrical went out on me today, yeesh. We got the changing table and have set up the bassinet and rocker in our room. The baby car seat is in the car but not installed yet. The baby toys are out and the kids are in heaven playing with all the "new" toys.
One particular item that we needed was the money to cover our medical bills for the birth. We knew when we got pregnant that we would have to pay our family deductible in full for the birth. Until now, we have been short about $1,000. Last week the women at Jake's work gave us a huge cash gift of $975 for the baby. We were just floored and amazed that God had taken care of that need for us and for the generosity of the women. Thank you Lord!

No contractions yet, just gaining more weight and getting harder and harder to move. Isaac got super excited when we turned the calendar to March, because that's when the baby comes. Reece got a baby bassinet and baby carrier for her birthday so she is loving pretending to take care of her baby.

We'll keep you posted of any news with the baby.

3 comments:

Jen said...

Girl, 3/7, 7lbs8oz :)

Dernhelm said...

Looking forward to a playmate for Ronin! Roshni keeps talking about the baby in Sharon's tummy. Sending my love and hugs, and prayers.

The Iwasaki's said...

You are ALL baby. I can't wait to give her/him a squeeze.