Wednesday, April 6

Smiling


Silas has been giving us some smiles this week. He is 4 weeks old today. Funny how fast it goes when they are out of the womb and how slow it goes when they are in the womb. We weighed him 2 days ago and he was up to 8 lbs. 15 oz. So he's passed his birth weight and taking in lots of milk. Which means he's also going through diapers super fast. Thankfully we got lots of diapers as gifts from friends. He's been pretty mellow for the most part, and has been sleeping 5 hrs in a row the last two nights (I hope I didn't just jinx myself). It is possible to get out of the house with 3 kids, but really hard to do laundry or dishes, haha. Although I managed it somehow today. We're getting there, slowly. :)

1 comment:

Dernhelm said...

Roshni kept saying "HI baby Silas! HI Sharon, It's me Roshni, I love you Reece!"