Saturday, July 23

Summer Fun

We got a happy surprise visit from Jake's cousins from Colorado. We haven't seen Jeanneise, Scott, Trinity or Nathaniel in almost 4 years. The kids got to swim at our pool and we took them to our new favorite Mexican restaurant, Cenote. Even grandma K agreed it was sooo delicious. Thanks Savage's for visiting with us, we're so glad you stopped by.

Reece has been attending Fairytale camp the last few weeks. Each week they read about a different princess, learn some ballet steps and practice their princess dance. This is the final week and the parents get to see them perform what they've learned. Reece seems to have a natural ballet talent, she looks so graceful.  I love her ballet shoes, I'm totally jealous. 
Her cute ballet hair-do. I've been looking at Princess Hair Styles to get inspired for some more fun hair techniques.
This is Reece's friend, Kaylee from church, who told us about the class. Thanks Kaylee! :)
Chic-Fil-A had a cow appreciation day, where if you dressed like a cow you got a free meal. Since we were totally out of money the last couple weeks, free meals sounded great to me. So, I spent almost an hour getting all the kids and I dressed in cow getup, but, it was so worth it. The kids loved dressing up and the food was delicious. And there wasn't a huge wait either. SCORE!!!

Jake has been filming Isaac riding his bike lately. He loves going down ramps and is getting too big already for his Stryder bike. So, today we found a boy bike with pedals at a garage sale for $9. SCORE AGAIN! We'll have more vids up soon of Isaac's biking.

No comments: