Silas took his first step a couple weeks ago, but he just started really trying to walk this week. I caught him on video today.
I can't believe we're only 1 month away from his 1st birthday. This year could not have gone by any faster. I'm trying to do the same things with him that I did with the other two, like reading a lot and teaching him words and sounds. But my time is just so occupied that I can't keep up. Thankfully he has his big brother and sister who love to teach him things and he picks up on everything they do. He figured out what the comb was and tries to comb Reece's hair or comb his own. He's got 3 signs he can do, most of the time it looks like just arms shaking in the air. But, he can sign food, milk and more, and the kids love to encourage his signing. He loves dogs, or any animals. He cracks up when he sees them in books or in person. His second tooth popped through last week. He LOVES his dada. He races to the door when he comes home and always looks for him when he wakes up. He loves to laugh and get tickled. He smiles and laughs when we put him to bed. He loves giving open mouth kisses to us and he loves his big brother and sister. We are so blessed to have him in our lives.
1 comment:
so cute! I love how he looks at you and smiles.
Post a Comment