Sunday, March 18

Yearbooks now available on Shutterfly

This is a sponsored post by Shutterfly. 

There are great photo books now available at Shutterfly, yearbooks! Isaac's charter school does a yearbook each year, but we don't want to buy an entire book of all the kids from K-6 with only one page of our son. So with Shutterfly, I can order a yearbook that is just of our son's year.  Which is perfect for homeschoolers like us or any school. I can capture all the fun things we did during the school year and even include photos of his work. They have some great backgrounds perfect for school themes. Check them out here. This is a great way to preserve his school work without keeping piles of paper around. And believe me, I  have PILES of Isaac's artwork I need to put into digital format so I don't have them all over the house.

Some ideas I'm thinking of to fill the yearbook are: photos of science projects, art projects, poems or stories he's written, photos of field trips, holiday celebrations, his friends, teachers, Dr. visits, and other details like how tall he was or what his favorite book was.

This is also a great idea for any group that wants a way to keep memories of an event or of the whole year, sports groups, play groups, moms groups, etc. They give group discounts so the yearbooks could be as low as $5 and arrive within 3 weeks. Very cool.

Follow Shutterfly:
Facebook
Twitter
Pinterest

No comments: