Thursday, April 28

Got to love her


Dakota
Originally uploaded by marta1137.

Well, we've been in our house almost 2 weeks now and our neighbors have already complained about Dakota. They are a retired couple and are home all day watching their grandson. They came over and told Jake that Dakota barks all day while we're gone and he recommended we get her a bark collar. Not the electric kind, there is a citranella sprayer collar that is suppose to be even better. Well, we went ahead and ordered it. We want to keep on good ground with our neightbors. Which also means we have to keep our yard in good shape. Which is a good thing, but Jake and I are not good at gardening, yet.
We're having our house warming party on Saturday and Jake and I are still in boxes. I know Tighe and Karen were all unpacked in like a week. But we get home late and have other things to do on top of unpacking. So, it's a slow process.
Alias was good last night. Things are looking up again. Yeah!! See ya'll this weekend.

No comments: