Saturday, April 9

Sean's Married


Wedding Party
Originally uploaded by marta1137.

It's been a whole week since Sean and Sarah got married. Man, time flies. It was a beautiful wedding, Joanna did an excellent job with the ceremony. And the reception was so extravagant. Unfortunately, Jake and I left our video battery charger with a battery at the reception hall. So far no luck in getting in contact with them. They don't seem to reply to email messages. Anyways, we're so happy for Sean and Sarah. Can't wait to hear how Victoria, Canada was. Check out all the pics we took at Shutterfly
We're packing like crazy this weekend. We have to be out of our place by this Friday. Jake's parents are coming down Wednesday to help us move. We'll get a truck on Thursday and move the big stuff then. So, anyone who wants to help with that is more than welcome.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

HEY!!! Under friends and family links, I only have picture gallery where is my blog link? Oh, I see how it is, only interested in me for my photo journaling skills...well you...YOU...YOU!!!!! Pay no attention to me, I am drunk....with power.

David
"older and stronger that you."

Sharon & Jacob said...

I see how it is... one link isn't enough for you, you have to be the bigger and better one. Ok then, there you go.

Anonymous said...

YES! YES! Victory is mine!!!!!

Anonymous said...

How many brothers do u have again? Seems like you're always in a wedding!

Anonymous said...

2 more to go!!!!

dck

Sharon & Jacob said...

Yeah, thank you Becky!