Saturday, April 22

Happy Birthday To me!



I hit the big 29, one more year in my 20's, so sad. Anyway,Isaac and Jake took me to Balboa park for my birthday. We went to the museum of art (yeah ART!) and then to the zoo. Isaac did pretty well, he mostly looked at the plants in front of the animals and he slept through a lot. Jake an I always enjoy the zoo, alot of walking though, we were completely tired by the end of the day. We went to Chevy's for dinner (which by the way, is a great birthday restaurant cause you get an awesome dessert and a free Sombrero!!). I got a lot of great cards and phone calls from people, THANK YOU! I also got some gift cards and cashola which I can go shopping with :), some makeup brushes and lipstick and a new Bible from Jake. He got me the ESV version which is what our pastor uses at church, and it has lots of study material (so cool I love it). Oh and it was also the one-year anniversary of when we officially found out we were pregnant with Isaac. Thank you all for a great birthday!

No comments: