Sunday, March 11

Jones Soda


In our quest to find non coca cola or pepsi drinks, we've found Jones soda. Which are Seattle based company with tons of flavors and different labels and quotes on each bottle from customers, which is cool. They just released an organic tea line which I haven't tried. If any of you have let me know what you think. I checked out the health benefits page on their site and here's a list of green tea benefits:
• Contains an anti-cancer compound known as EGCg
• Lowers cholesterol levels
• Heightens immune functions keeping you healthy
• Full of antioxidants which protect your body from harmful chemicals
• Reduces risk of heart disease
• Helps prevent tooth decay, making dentists everywhere smile
• Speeds up metabolism, aiding in weight loss
• Reduces risk of food poisoning
• Reduces inflammation from arthritis
• Slows the aging process, keeping you young as only Jones can

DUDE! I don't care how it tastes, I'm going to drink it if it can do all that. Amazing we don't get fed this stuff earlier in life. (Stupid soda corporations!!!)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

where did you find this? I haven't seen it in our Whole Foods store or the reg grocery store. I don't make it to Trader Joes often enough.
the Vergils rootbeer is good, it is an old fasion flavor. (still high in cane sugar, but no garbage)

Mary-Frances Kenney said...

All I can say from experience with the "white tea cherry" is: "EWWW! EWWW!" But if you like the taste of tea maybe you'll like it. Patrick didn't like it either.