I don't know when it happened, but Isaac has been acting more and more like a two-year old lately. He says "no" to everything it seems even when he means yes. He has a sudden new amount of energy sending him running up and down the hallway. And like I said previously, he loves to talk.
He's still so fun. He knows a few songs that he tries to sing to us, which is super funny. He knows his shapes, colors and can count to 10 (except he always starts with two). He knows some musical instruments, his body parts including arm pit, some letters, different kinds of fish and different kinds of trucks. Mostly, he loves trains and trucks. Any book we get at the library is a winner if there are trains and trucks, oh and fish.
He is doing so much better in nursery now. They have a train set in there so he is super happy to play with that. He actually says "I like church" which is immediately followed with "I like donuts."
I can't believe his birthday is coming up soon. It seems crazy that he has grown so fast.
3 comments:
Isaac looks like a stud with that towel around his waiste; kinda like a ripped surfer.
What kind of awesome nursery gives out doughnuts?!
it's about time you combined these sites =), go messy two year old! I'll have some more videos (boy oriented) when you come up.
Post a Comment