Tuesday, October 16

Pumpkins!!


I love this time of year. It's just starting to get cold here and we're busting out the pants and long sleeves. We went to Bates Nut Farm today for the first time. Nice big farm with animals and food and lots of pumpkins. Isaac had so much fun just touching the pumpkins and sitting on them. His favorite were the sheep, especially the baby sheep. Check out more photos on our Shutterfly page.

5 comments:

Carolyn said...

Was he sitting on the sheep or the pumpkins? ;) Just clarifying...

Anonymous said...

nice i love this time too. just shows that he is growing

Sharon & Jacob said...

the pumpkins :)

Sean and Sarah said...

I love the expression on his face in the first picture on Shutterfly. It looks like pure little-boy delight!

Sean and Sarah said...

Wow, Jake with a beard; never thought I'd see that.