
"When is your due date?"
"Feb 14"
"You're Kidding, I thought for sure before Christmas."
Yea, that's what I'm getting these days. So I'm officially in my third trimester and huge. Baby girl has been kicking up a storm. She's definitely got some power to her. I'm starting to get into the hard-to-move-around stage. Hard to get up off the floor, hard to roll over in bed, hard to get up off the couch without my hip going out. So, that's fun.
Isaac will be officially two years old in 9 days. It's weird how he has suddenly started to exert his independence as he approaches his birthday. Like every two year old, he is testing our limits by saying "no" a lot, pushing us away or screaming in defiance. This is definitely a new challenge for us to somehow remain calm through it all, and still be firm.
But when he's not testing us, he is a total sweetie. He is talking clearer now and growing his vocabulary every day. He knows the difference between a jet fighter and a helicopter or a fire truck and a garbage truck. Our books from the library help with that. He loves play-do, trains, farm animals, drawing and his slide. Thanks to aunt Becky, his favorite show to watch right now is "The Backyardigans." He loves his Veggie Tales music and will run as fast as he can around our foot stool in the living room when he hears them. Probably his favorite time of day is "naked time." After his bath he goes running around the living room as fast as he can saying "naked, naked, naked." We've got it on video to show to his future girlfriend someday. It's hilarious.
6 comments:
Ha, Lauren totally does the naked run, too! After bath time, she yells, "Naked run!" and runs around the house. Too cute. :)
He's precious. I love watching him grow. You look great, also!
Isaac and I have a lot in common; I too run around and scream, "naked, naked naked!" - Sean
I'm glad your bundle of joy is more and more joyous. (I bet you like the Backyardagins too, they are so fun) "A pi, a pi, a Pirate says, Arrg!" The singing is great. p.s., who doesn't like naked time?
Jake should be so proud!
uh, you mean "future wife" Im not sure you want to show the video to all of his 37 girlfriends.
Post a Comment