Here are some pictures of the girl shower that my friends threw for me a couple weeks ago. We got so many cute outfits, I can't wait to put them on her. It will be fun to dress a girl now that I've already dressed a boy for 2 years. Check out our Shutterfly page for the rest of the photos.



I'm realizing our one on one time with Isaac is going to dwindle here soon. Isaac and I went to the library last week and I thought this may be the last time it's just the two of us. Our trips and daily activities will no longer just be mommy and Isaac. But, we know that Reece will add so much more fun and love to the family. This picture is a couple weeks old before I cut his hair.
3 comments:
I am obsessively checking your blog several times per day waiting for good news :) May you have an easy delivery.
sorry couldn't be there, miss you, does Isaac have a big brother shirt yet? we'll have to get him some of the girl trains for his Thomas set
Hi Sharon.
So excited to see that Reece and mom are home safely. She is beautiful. You all must be very excited. I love the pictures. How is Isaac enjoying having a sibling. Don't worry about your one on one time with him, soon it will be natural to have you ALL there. In fact, it will be very important to him as the big brother.
I wish you the best and many, many blessings on your new family.
If I can help out in any way, please let me know.
Liz
Post a Comment