Monday, February 11

Still Pregnant


We had our 39 week appointment today and I'm still dialated 2 centimeters so we didn't make much progress this last week. But the doctor seemed optimistic that she would come this week and that she'll be within the 7 lbs range. So hopefully SOON!!!! Anyone want to place any guesses?? Date? Weight?

Some last few photos of our little boy sans sibling.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

yeah nephew! smiley boy. My guess is 14th, 7lb 2oz, 22" 11:30am

Sean and Sarah said...

I guess the 16th, 7lb 1oz, 2:30pm

Anonymous said...

I say the 13th 6lbs 10oz 20.5 inches

joanna

Anonymous said...

Jeremiah says the 15th at 6:00pm, because that is when we usually see Isaac. 6lbs 11oz 22 inches

:-)
Nichole

A and T said...

Just to keep things interesting, I'll predict her birth date according to the Hebrew calendar: Het (8th) of Adar 5768, and her weight in kilos: 3.1 kilo, length: 53.3 cm. You can do the conversions on the net to get all this in your language :-)

B'sha'a Tova (may the hour of birth go well for both mommy and daughter)

Blessings,
K (aka Taharah)

Anonymous said...

I am guessing she will come around on the 16th. 6.5 1bs 19 inches! I am praying for you guys! <3 Bec

Mara said...

I always guess wrong, but I keep checking your blog to see if Reece has come yet. Can't wait to see photos! We wish you the best delivery possible. Love..