Reece had her 2 month appointment yesterday. Here are the stats: 12 lbs. 8 oz., 24.75 in. long. She is in the 90th percentile for weight (woah mamma) and the 75th percentile for height. She's a big girl. She got her shots, which were so sad to watch. She went from smiling to the worst cry I have ever heard her make in a split second. Poor girl. :(
4 comments:
Anonymous
said...
how delightful, I love the color of her hair. Isaac looks much better. Can't wait to see you guys
Hey, maybe she'll keep up with Lauren! I had to look back at Lauren's 2-month stats after reading your post. Lauren was 25 inches at 2 months old. They can be tall girls together!
By the way, I love the pictures you got of her at 8 weeks old. What a cutie!!!
4 comments:
how delightful, I love the color of her hair. Isaac looks much better. Can't wait to see you guys
Fun photo shoot in the Dr. office!! I love the pic of her and Isaac you can see the resemblence!!
Hey, maybe she'll keep up with Lauren! I had to look back at Lauren's 2-month stats after reading your post. Lauren was 25 inches at 2 months old. They can be tall girls together!
By the way, I love the pictures you got of her at 8 weeks old. What a cutie!!!
Really...can your kids be any cuter? Reece's hair looks reddish!
Post a Comment