
My oldest brother is now officially an ordained Reverened. We almost had the whole family down for the event. Both great grandma's were able to be there along with my aunt and uncle from Eureka. Check out more pictures on our shutterfly account.

I was able to meet my first niece, Roshni, and Reece was able to meet her aunts and uncles in Sacramento and grandpa as well. These outfits that Roshni and Reece are in were made by my great, great grandma. So this was cool that we still have them in the family and we got a picture.


Reece is now 11 weeks old and growing like a weed. She has been wearing 3-6 month clothes for a week now and she's not even 3 months old yet. She has long arms and legs. Jake got her to laugh a couple of days ago which was so cute to finally hear her laugh. She's been sleeping better for us at night. She only gets up once to eat and goes right back to sleep. She definitely likes watching big brother play with his cars and trains.

I've started designing again. We hired a helper to come over a couple days a week for a few hours so I can get some work done. Otherwise I would have zero time to design. So far, Isaac really enjoys having someone new to play with.
Isaac has been both a total joy and challenging us at the same time. I'm sure he is just trying to get our attention now that he is realizing he is not the center of attention all the time. On the fun side, he's been pretend playing a lot lately and actually wanted to pretend play cooking with me at the park. I asked him what he wanted to make and he said banana bread and cookies (the two things he helps me cook). Such a cutie.
1 comment:
man she is getting so big, Isaac is so much fun, I have to get down again before my mext 6 weeks is up, maybe in the middle of the week
Post a Comment