
Jake and I celebrated 10 years of marriage last Friday. We went to George's at the Cove in La Jolla. Incredible view, awesome food, and the best service we've ever encountered. Definitely above our class level, but it was super fun. Then we went to see Batman at the theater. It was nice to have a night to ourselves and to celebrate the past 10 years together. Check out our slideshow to the left for a glimpse at our past 10 years plus (Warning: there are kissy pictures).




We also had our pictures taken at the beach. Check out our shutterfly pictures link to the left to see the whole shoot.
4 comments:
Congratulations! Ten years, and only two adorable kids and a wonderful marriage to show for it.
I am pretty sure you two are so cute I almost threw up...but it's okay cause you guys are awesome with a beautiful family. Congrats on 10 years!!!
Congratulations!!!! You have accomplished a lot in the past ten years--so much to be proud of and to be thankful for!
Congrats Ma soeur! we hope to be following in your footsteps. Love and miss you 4.
Post a Comment