

We had the kids dedicated at church on Sunday. It's actually more of vows for us parents to promise to raise our children in prayer and studying the Bible. It was really cool to have the pastor and the whole congregation pray for us. We will have video for those who are interested soon.
Our little girl is sitting up in the tub now. She sits up pretty well unsupported but does fall over still every once in a while. She hasn't rolled over yet on her own since the last time I mentioned it. Although I don't give her much practice either. She mostly likes to sit up.
We started her on rice cereal but she hasn't figured out to swallow it yet. She just lets it sit in her mouth, then pushes it out. I'm anxious to give her real food.
She grabs everything super quick. She is so fast, Jake and I call her the cat because of her quick grabbing and putting things in her mouth.
We had a great visit with grandma and grandpa Marta and uncle Jason and aunt Coleen. These are some pictures we took from visiting the "Midway", a giant air craft carrier that sits in the san diego harbor. Check out the shutterfly pics to the left for more pictures.
2 comments:
Jake has to carry both kids? ROshni too is grabbing for things, but not as quickly I guess.
dude!
http://smarta.com/
Post a Comment