
Our baby is 5 months old now. She is super smiley, she'll pretty much smile at anyone who looks at her. My mom says I was the same way when I was a baby. We have a couple nick names for her which are "Miss Miss" "Missy" and "Munchkin." Isaac likes to imitate me and calls her those names as well in the same high pitch voice I do, it's very funny.
She likes to grab anything that she can and stick it in her mouth. I have to be careful when I have food cause she'll grab the whole plate. She always wants to see what is going on, even if she should be napping. We cover her head with a blanket to get her to stop looking around so she'll finally sleep. She still wakes up a couple times at night to eat, but she is usually pretty quick to fall right back to sleep.
Isaac is enjoying her more and more. He'll say "wanna play Reece" and gets down on the floor with her to snuggle and give her nosies. She has been laughing more lately and has had a couple of super giggles. She likes to bounce now, and loves to be tickled on her tummy and neck.
We have her 4 month appointment on Thursday (a month late), so we'll update with the stats of our big girl.
4 comments:
I love that first picture of the two of you! You both look great! :)
our 4 month is next thurs, Roshni is super smiley too and will and does, smile at everyone.
That's funny, mom told me you spit on people when you were a baby, which is not as cute as smiling.
We have to cover Annika's head with a blanket, too. What curious little girls we have. My mom was trying to put her to sleep and I said, "Just throw a blanket over her face!" Apparently it sounded kinda mean b/c everyone started laughing. I feel like Michael Jackson minus the whole balcony thing.
Post a Comment