I know I'm biased, but my heart just melts when I see that smile. She loves to smile. This is us on 4th of July in Escondido. This was a huge event and the fire works were great. Pretty much the best finale we've ever seen, with a full band playing to it. Reece slept through the fireworks, and Isaac was asleep before we left the parking lot, it was way past his bedtime. We had alot of fun. This was basically our first picnic as a family, so it was cool.
Here is a picture of Jake's dad's golf cart decorated for the 4th parade that he was in. 800 golf balls, isn't it cool?
4 comments:
Aw, she's adorable!!! You guys make me excited to become a family of four. :)
wish we were there, miss the pique-niques, we now have BBQ's and or Letherby's.
Although I, too, am biased, I think that it really doesn't get much cuter than the tongue-out smile.
She is very cute! I'm so glad you got some time to enjoy Disney. So cool that you got to stay on site!
Post a Comment