Friday, August 15

6 months old already!!


It's really hard to believe she's half way to one year old already. Our little curious girl keeps us on our toes. She wants to see and touch everything, and she will lunge with all her strength to get to it, especially the remote control. She is rolling over from her back to her tummy with ease now. Sometimes we'll find her in her crib on her tummy crying "ma ma ma ma."

She is definitely a snuggler. She loves to put her arms around my neck and suck my chin, perhaps she thinks food comes out of there too. She's got a pretty good sleep pattern going on now. She's doing pretty good with her cereal this week, so we'll start her on some veggies next week, yea. We don't have her doc appt until next month (we're a month behind in her schedule). But, our best guess is she's around 17 lbs.

We love having two kids, they are both such fun and so cute.





6 comments:

Carolyn said...

Wow, she just keeps getting more adorable!! Great pictures of her. And I can't believe she's 6 months old already--time is flying by.

Sean and Sarah said...

What gorgeous eyes! I can see Isaac a lot in her.

Anonymous said...

yeah! Super cute, when did she star sitting up? Roshni is trying so hard

Anonymous said...

Hey there,
She is so cute and I can def. see Isaac in her, espcecially her face. It amazes me. I hope you guys are doing well. Miss you, love Becca <><

Mary-Frances Kenney said...

Wow, dude, Jacob I'm sorry, but you're going to have a hard time keeping those boys away some day.
She's so beautiful. I told you guys you would have "gap babies"!

-mf

Anonymous said...

Roshni smiles when she sees Reece and Isaac as if they are still here