When people ask how old Reece is, I'm in shock to hear the words come out of my mouth, 18 months old. People always tell me wherever I go "Enjoy it, they grow so fast." I know, I'm going to turnaround and she'll be 18 years old. I am trying to enjoy every minute of them as I can.
Reece is such a bubbling social butterfly, she makes us smile everyday. Her sweet voice greets me in the morning, "Hi Mommy," which is then quickly followed by "EAT." Everywhere we go she says "Hi" and waves to as many people as she can and as loudly as she can until she gets their attention. She loves to smile, run as fast as she can, squeal like a girl, wear things on her head and hands, dance and ofcourse, do everything her big brother does. She is very good a repeating words, she can already say so much. Although you need to be mom to decipher some of the words like "wainan" = water and "mote" = milk. She loves fruit obsessively, she could drink "duce" all day if I let her. She can pretend to count up to four, it's so cute. She can put Isaac's plastic train track together. She loves to shout "AMEN!" at the end of our prayers. Things she hates, are having her diaper changed and waiting for mommy to cook food, she has NO patience.
She is definitely fitting to her name which means "enthusiastic." She does everything with great enthusiasm. She gets along great with her big brother. Except when he is too rough with her, then she comes crying to mommy. They love to race around the couch to music. We love our little Reecey.
1 comment:
Wow! she is such a pretty little lady!! I have watched her grow up in the pics..and it is amazing!! ~Bec~
Post a Comment