Thursday, August 20

Dr. Appointment

Reece had her 18-month appointment yesterday. She only had one shot which I was very thankful for. She did rather well considering she was really tired. She had to hold her "fishies" (goldfish snack) the entire time. Here's her stats:
weight: 21.5 lbs. (10th perentile)
Height: 32.75" (80th percentile)
Head: 18.5"
So, she's definitely had a growth spurt considering at age one she was in the 50th percentile across the board. The doctor asked if she knew 7-10 words, I'm thinking "Are you kidding? This girl does not stop talking all day." Granted they aren't all real words, but she does pretty good trying. I should probably try and count her words just to see.
Isaac's latest discovery is that he likes girls. He's only 3.5 and this is already starting? Good grief! He likes a few girls at church, one is named Cameron. Also, a girl at music class named Megan. He talks about them the entire ride home and asks if they can come play at our house. He even prays for them at night, "Dear Lord, thank you for girls, and thank you for Cameron, I like her." Oh boy, what are we headed into?

1 comment:

Sean and Sarah said...

That prayer is awesome! We knew he would be a ladies' man.