We haven't begun officially potty training yet and this blog is just to document the latest happenings with our kids, so don't feel pressure if your kid is not potty training yet or even close. I think we will wait until at least after our vacation. However, since she tells me when she goes poo poo, I've been sitting her on the potty every so often. She loves to sit and read the "potty" books. She especially loves to flush and wipe, which consists of her just throwing some toilet paper in the potty. So far, she has gone pee pee and poo poo in the potty (yes, those are our technical terms). So, I'm pretty stoked she's into it.
3 comments:
Annika and Reece are so alike. Our doctor told us to start early potty training, too, b/c she's so independent and verbal. She loves to flush, and sit on the potty and she tells me when she's gone. She also has to go in private which I guess is also a sign. I'm not even close to being ready so I'm gonna wait till after Christmas at the earliest. I guess I'll see how Recce does and follow your lead. :)
Lauren was the same way, interested in using the potty at about a year and a half. But it took almost a full year before she was using it all the time and had no accidents. They each do it in their own time, but it's so nice when they decide to do it on their own!
Sorry didn't mean to start you with a case of the "Jones." Just thinking come January I don't want two kids in Diapers and potty training & a three month old doesn't look fun, just wanted to get her used to the idea and see how she goes.
Post a Comment