When they're born, 4 years seems so far away. When it comes, it seems like it was only a flash. Everyone tells me "it goes by so fast." And I realize that more and more with each year that passes.
Isaac is such a cool little dude. He understands so much and remembers things so well. He still loves the ocean and all the animals in it. He loves playing with his daddy, whether its wrestling, tickling or golfing. He tells us he is going to go to work with daddy when he turns 5. He still loves to run circles around the couch with Reece. He loves boy stuff like trains, airplanes and volcanoes ( Reece does too). He loves to read with mommy. Today he read the title of his new movie, "Reef" without me even prompting him. I'm so proud, can you tell?
We love our little dude so much!


3 comments:
I like the new look of the blog, but you did it again. The MARTAS. Not Marta's. No apostrophe.
-Sean
We are proud of him, too! I hope he will like his present; I'm glad he still likes the ocean.
thanks for the visit, it was nice spending birthday with family
Post a Comment