We are so blessed to live near the Wild Animal Park and get to visit there often. This last visit the kids got to see the butterfly exhibit, which is a once a year exhibit. They also got to feed the Lorakeets. The nectar to feed them costs money, however some nice people gave us their leftovers so Reece and Isaac fed the birds. I'm so proud they didn't freak out.
This is the latest picture of our little playgroup. It has grown in the past year with the addition of new babies and new friends. The kids just love each other and we're so blessed to have great friends to hang out with each week. This picture was taken at the mall after we turned in our bottles to be recycled and received free hats from the Disney store. I love free!
These past couple months we have been extremely low in our funds. I am reading all the coupon sites and frugal sites I can. My paid work has been dwindling and for some reason Jake's pay is not what we were hoping it would be with his raise. There are a few items we are trying to save up for, like a bigger car for our family, but so far we have not been able to save anything yet. Please pray for our finances, I know God will provide. He always does. I just stress out when I see the funds depleting.
Other than that, we are doing good. Isaac loves his swim class and his latest obsession is Curious George. We just recently got a video from Netflix, and they have been watching it over and over... and over. Reece is learning to obey mommy and daddy. She seems to be testing her limits with us, and always wants to do things her way, ofcourse. She is a very independant little girl, which is so great and so frustrating at the same time. Mommy is learning to be more and more patient everyday. :)


2 comments:
us too, it is the age, Roshni is more testing when she is sleepy or hungry
RE: the finances, we've been there and come through to the other side. We were freaking out when I was working part-time and Sean was unemployed, but every month we were able to make it. It will happen for you too. God is faithful.
Post a Comment