Sunday, August 1

Where Did July Go?

I can't believe I went an entire month without blogging. I have to blame part of it on my not taking any pictures because our little camera that I take everywhere fell into a lake on our camping trip. :( We still have our large camera, thank goodness, so I have some photos to share. The picture above is Isaac's first cartoon. He figured how to spell "WHAT?" on his own, phonetically it works right?


The Fourth of July was a blast. Our neighbors hosted a BBQ at their house with Yummy ribs with homemade BBQ sauce, hamburgers and hot dogs. The kids played on the slip N' Slide and the parents enjoyed laughing at the kids trying to do it. We watched our fireworks from a nearby parking lot, still close enough to hear the booms that scared the kids a little. Isaac plugged his ears and Reece had to snuggle. We snuggled in our blankets and our camping chairs while we watched. Overall great day.


The kids had two more birthday parties to go to this month. They love birthday parties because they know they'll get cupcakes or some kind of dessert. And that's all that really matters, right? The picture above is at their little friend Joshua's 1st birthday. This is the 1 year old, 2 year old, 3 year old, and 4 year old all together. Amazing how much they change in just one year.

No comments: