I haven't been as good about documenting this pregnancy with photos like the other two. I do have two photos so far. The first is at 17 weeks, the second one is today at 23 weeks. Holy Cow... what a jump in size!! As with Reece, my belly is straight out front and carrying high. So yes, it looks like I have a small balloon under my shirt. At least I'm now in the obviously pregnant stage. The checker at Trader Joe's asked me my due date yesterday, that's how I officially knew.
Our "little sunshine" (that's the name we call it since it has no gender) likes to hang out at the bottom of my belly and push on my bladder. I have been feeling lots of little kicks, especially when I sit down or after I eat.
The kids have a couple of books now that tell about what's going on inside mommy's belly and what the baby will be like when it comes out. Thanks to our Dr. Sears book, Isaac knows when mommy's tummy starts to squeeze the baby out, that means they need to be very quiet (because mommy won't be able to deal with anything else while she's in labor). Thank you Dr. Sears. :)
17 more weeks to go... seems like a very long time. We can't wait to meet our little sunshine.
Our "little sunshine" (that's the name we call it since it has no gender) likes to hang out at the bottom of my belly and push on my bladder. I have been feeling lots of little kicks, especially when I sit down or after I eat.
The kids have a couple of books now that tell about what's going on inside mommy's belly and what the baby will be like when it comes out. Thanks to our Dr. Sears book, Isaac knows when mommy's tummy starts to squeeze the baby out, that means they need to be very quiet (because mommy won't be able to deal with anything else while she's in labor). Thank you Dr. Sears. :)
17 more weeks to go... seems like a very long time. We can't wait to meet our little sunshine.
3 comments:
you look lovely
We can't wait to meet your "little sunshine" either!
oh it's def a girl
Post a Comment