What happened to the time? Man, it goes by so fast. We've been super busy the last month which is why I haven't updated in a while. This photo was taken two weeks ago, but they are so cute I had to use them for this post. Our little Silas is such a joy, he is super happy and gives us huge smiles and coos whenever we pay attention to him. He's just now starting to reach for toys and loves to stick everything in his mouth. He's at that drooly stage, everything gets wet. He's also trying to roll over, he can get to his side easily, but not all the way over yet. He loves to stand up straight and stiff on our laps. It's actually hard to make him bend and sit. I'll post some video hopefully soon of him playing with his ball.
Wednesday, June 29
16 weeks old
What happened to the time? Man, it goes by so fast. We've been super busy the last month which is why I haven't updated in a while. This photo was taken two weeks ago, but they are so cute I had to use them for this post. Our little Silas is such a joy, he is super happy and gives us huge smiles and coos whenever we pay attention to him. He's just now starting to reach for toys and loves to stick everything in his mouth. He's at that drooly stage, everything gets wet. He's also trying to roll over, he can get to his side easily, but not all the way over yet. He loves to stand up straight and stiff on our laps. It's actually hard to make him bend and sit. I'll post some video hopefully soon of him playing with his ball.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
great eyebrows
Post a Comment