Thursday, July 7

Father's Day in Sacramento

We made a quick trip up to Sacramento for a family reunion with all the Kenney kids and grandmother's there. It was great to see everyone. It was a last get together before the LA Kenneys moved to Texas. I hope it is not too long before we see them again.

The kids had a blast playing in the pool and in the playroom all weekend. The photo below sums up their fun.


We got a group shot of the whole family minus Jake. We missed having daddy with us.Thankfully we had lots of help from the family trading watching the kids and playing with them all.


I'm so glad we got to see the great grandmas again, both of them, and that they got to see Silas. I miss them both lots.

1 comment:

Dernhelm said...

we had fun having you all here, the planned schedule was the only thing keeping my sanity level.